Bought new SunDiskMP3 - 16 g and I need to know if it takes…

Customer Question
Bought new SunDiskMP3 -...

Bought new SunDiskMP3 - 16 g and I need to know if it takes my MP3 inserts to play my music. Where is the opening on the MP3 to insert?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP1080, man who owned computer died Nov. 2016 and I am 86 and know nothing about computers.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing. Just charged the MP3 overnight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a true novice! Sorry.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you wish to connect the MP3 player to your computer in order to copy music to it?

Please let me know