Cant remember my email password. Its a number i dont have…

Customer Question
Cant remember my email...

Cant remember my email password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Its a number i dont have for years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your computer?

Please let me know

i was automatically logged in on my other phone

What is the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

Tech Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 3 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Which email are you having a problem logging into because you forgot password?

Do you still need help on this question?