I'm just logged out of my email forgot password. In all I…

Customer Question
I'm just logged out...

I'm just logged out of my email forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes in all I have been in jail

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The number related to the account it's no longer my number but I know the number listed for my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** once cholecurrier1 I don't know what else would help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which email service you use please?

Thank you

Gmail

Thanks

The number you used for the recovery, if you call it, does anyone answer it?

it is someone else phone number now
What can I do

ok, you will need to go through the reset password *****

then call the person, explain the situation and you need the code to reset the password

Once you have the code, reset the password ***** you can again sign in and change the recovery phone number

Let me know how you go please

Are you there

yes.... can you do the last instructions I sent you please?

Ok hang on

thanks