I have changed my email address and Pay Pal does not accept…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my email address and Pay Pal does not accept it and my son changed long ago also my credit card changed due to some one getting ho;d of this

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Cause i am and i think they keep sending it to the old email address

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No there is not as my son who live in Sydney is a it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you, ***** ***** want to use paypal

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

As I understand, you has PayPal account registered with email address that you no longer have access to?

No the email address has change since i joined and we have notified PayPal with the new address and my credit card has changed also

OK, what did PayPal reply to you?

Can you login to Paypal with any address at all?

I will Try Thank You

sure, let me know

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.