WordPress 4.9.4 running Twenty Seventeen theme. Contact 7…

Customer Question
WordPress 4.9.4 running Twenty...

WordPress 4.9.4 running Twenty Seventeen theme. Contact 7 (Version 5.0.1) even though published, page does not show on blog.

Technician's Assistant: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?

Comments

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Sorry, this is wha.ts going on.........WordPress 4.9.4 running Twenty Seventeen theme. Contact 7 (Version 5.0.1) even though published, page does not show on blog.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. You would need to create a form first. Then you would copy and paste the shortcode for that contact form into an existing page.

Have you pasted that shortcode into an existing page?

Thanks,

Aaron

That page does NOT show up on the front end? For example you should be able to view YourDomain.com/contact/.

Correct, it does not show up on the front end, however, when viewed it shows and tests well (I receive an email as designed). additionally if I make it a post, it will show on the front end

You have to make that page a published page. Also, make sure that both status for "Published" and "Privacy" are set to "Public". You can view this on the right hand side of a page when you edit it.

If you send me the link to your contact form, I can try to verify. Also, you could try paste that short code into a different page just to make sure it works correctly.

All these suggestions have been verified as complete. been there, done that...next?

Try deleting that page, move it to the trash, and create a new contact page.

Again been there
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

No sir

Okay, if so can you provide me the login details of your wordpress website dashboard? You can change the password *****

I will not provide login details

Then how can I help you. It seems you already followed basic troubleshooting. As an experienced Wordpress developer, I can check more details and resolve the issue. But, I need to access Dashboard for the same. If you can't provide login details and can't allow remote support, I am helpless. How a mechanic can repair a vehicle without touching it? Providing instructions to try have it's own limitations.