Nothing works.... Comes on but takes forever to do anything.

Customer Question
Nothing works.... Comes on...

Nothing works.... Comes on but takes forever to do anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo idea pad 110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Apparently days and daughter said nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't try anything.... won't load any internet site

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
computer running slow or the internet?