Deluxe 2017 will not download? I've purchased two disks and…

Customer Question
Deluxe 2017 will not...

Deluxe 2017 will not download? I've purchased two disks and neither works.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on since I got turbo tax. I've tried loading it several times and called a tech support group I use and they could not figure it out either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just never had this problem with previous turbo tax products. Should I change to H&R Block instead?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the problem. Thankfully, there is a work-around that will get you up and running quickly:

1. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don't already have an account.
  2. Contact Intuit (be sure to select CD/Download in the first drop-down) and ask the TurboTax Specialist to push a download into your account.
  3. Once they've done that, simply sign in to My Downloads to download your TurboTax software.

Hope that helps!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!