I cannot get into my e-mail. Phone number. Sometimes it

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes it comes up on my deceased hus ands e-mail ans that messes up my e-mail he was***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me more about your email issue?

Following up to see if you still need assistance.