I purchased TurboTax Deluxe at Office Depot. It won't

Customer Question
I purchased TurboTax Deluxe...

I purchased TurboTax Deluxe at Office Depot. It won't install. I have 2 other years installed on this computer. What is wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron15 3000 Series. Where do I look for the OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I keep taking out the disc and pushing it in again. The first time it seemed to wind up, and then when it got to the end of the instructions it said there was an error. Now when I put in the disc it no longer seems to make any noises that it is winding up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If you unable to install from CD, you can download from Intuit website. Do you have Intuit account?

No. I always buy discs and install them myself.

You can sign in to account HERE to obtain the CD, if you do not have one create one.

once inside the account - you would need to register your product with license information from CD. After that Download link will become available.

Let me know if you have additional questions

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.