I just reinstalled windows 10, in the process I lost all of…

Customer Question
I just reinstalled windows...

I just reinstalled windows 10, in the process I lost all of my Microsoft office files, I need to have them reinstalled, My product key # is

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Not sure what you mean by by what application I am using. Iam not very savvy on certain computer terms.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought my Microsoft office in 2010 or2013 I have the product key for that transaction.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/30/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. I can possibly help you via Remote Connection or this chat. Do you have a Microsoft Office installation CD?

If not, you may have been given a download link if you ordered Microsoft Office over the Internet. I would need to know the exact version of Microsoft Office you are trying to install. It should be included with your product key.

Thanks,

Aaron

My. Product key is8CNWP PFDXX YFJ29 WKRCJ F3HG3
What is to be fixed . Before I proceed??

I do not think that is a valid office 2010 key. I am trying to verify if that is an office 2013 key.

I just found out it’s a 2013 product key.

Well in that case you can download and install Office 2013. You will need to sign in with your Microsoft Account. Once signed in you will need to enter in your product key.

Once it is validated, you will be able to download and reinstall office 2013.

Thanks very much.

You are very welcome.