I'm loged out of my original fb account because I thought…

Customer Question
I'm loged out of...

I'm loged out of my original fb account because I thought someone was hacking my accout. My phone was saying someone from Texas when I'm in Helena montana.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I'm not sure days ago?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I've tried signing in and it said my account was unavailable but fb said they found nothing to show someone impersonating me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I downloaded A-Z Downloader and my security said it detected Spyware but they took it off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the Email address registered with your Facebook account?

Thank you. Let me check.

Do you have access to the phone +*********82 ?

but I don't want the securely
Connect

Now please check the phone for a text message. Let me know the code on that message.

Hello, please check text message on the phone and give me the code.

I am waiting for your response.

It seems you are not available. So, please try to reset the Facebook password ***** You can receive the code on your phone or email. Check this detailed tutorial and follow the steps.

Regards

Jins