I lost my hawuei phone on March the 10th, 2018. I want to…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** lost my hawuei phone on March the 10th, 2018. I want to know if there is a way to get back my contacts from that phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Hold on I'm getting the info for you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since I lost it I have tried to get it back from the lyft driver and company with no response since the 13th of this month. My phone was a consumer cellular phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I found my book to the old one if that will help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Because of Huawei is an Android phone, your contacts should be backed up on your Google account, so you might try logging in on a computer and seeing if they are on your Google contacts. If so you can login to the same Google account on your new Android phone and you will get that contacts synced.

Regards

Jins