I'm using windows 10 in my Mac and I need to know which

Customer Question
Good Afternoon, I'm...

Good Afternoon, I'm using windows 10 in my Mac and I need to know which Internet Explorer should I choose. Carmen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I'm using Windows 10 for two years and now I need to install Internet Explorer, but I do not know which one to choose

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Domijones Manalo, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Domijones Manalo
Domijones Manalo, System Administrator

Hi!

Thank you for your question. I am Domijones and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

I am also using Windows 10 and the default browser is Edge. I'm not sure if I have installed Internet Explorer to my computer, or it is already installed with my computer, but I do have Internet Explorer version 11.

You may use the link below to download IE v11.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17621/internet-explorer-downloads

Scroll down and download the IE version that is compatible to your system. Check your computer if you're system is 32-bit or 64-bit.

Check whether it's 32-bit or 64-bit, right-click This PC, then click Properties.

Thank you.
Domijones

I apologize, but according to the Microsoft website, Internet Explorer is already pre-installed in your computer.

Just click Start menu, then type Internet Explorer. It should show you the installed application and you can use it.

Thank you.

Domijones

Tech Support Specialist: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 3 months ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hello

This is Mohammad.

Please let me know details about you question and we will be able to help .

Thank you,