I cannot open Word 2016. I do online classes and I need it.

Customer Question
I cannot open Word...

I cannot open Word 2016. I do online classes and I need it. I used it last night without any difficulty.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Laptop computer HP

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Envy x360 1080p

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Does Excel open?

Hello Cody
just walk me through the steps please

Does Excel open?

I don't have excel that I know of. I use Word often because of school. I used it last night without any problems
I just click on it and it does nothing
I'm in a bit of a hurry. I have to work tonight in 2 hours and I would like to get my paper done
nevermind. I found another way to open it without the short cut. your services are no longer needed.

ok good to hear you got it going