I have worn out my AC Power Adaptor for my PC Tablet, unable…

Customer Question
Andy, I have worn...

Andy, I have worn out my AC Power Adaptor for my PC Tablet, unable to find on line or at Best Buy. Power Cord Model AD8273, Input 100-240v, output 5v CAN YOU HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

The cord is model AD 8273 had it about ten years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Hi Pearl, The wires on the cord have broken, in able to chrge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the best I can do, Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.

Click Here to Buy it From Ebay

Click here to buy it from Amazon