1. How do I delete MULTIPLE friends from FB without having…

Customer Question
1. How do I...

1. How do I delete MULTIPLE friends from FB without having to do it 1 at a time??; and 2. How Can I STOP FB from sending me to make suggestions for friend for other poeple? This is REALLY slowing down the work I must do!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Not sure, chrome or google

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

I don't want to uninstall my whole FB, I want to delete alot of friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

On my Business FB, how can I stop FB frome repeatedly sending me requests to make friends for OTHER people?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Facebook don't have an option to Remove Multiple friends one time. But, you can do it with the help of a Chrome Extension. Please Refer this tutorial.

Select "Friends of friends" to keep Facebook from suggesting you as a friend to just anyone.

• Go to Facebook, click the little downward arrow in the top-right corner of the page, and select Privacy Settings.
  • Next, find the How You Connect section and click the Edit Settings link.
  • In the window that appears, click the pull-down menu next to “Who can send you friend requests?” and—if you haven’t already—select “Friends of friends” rather than “Everyone.”
  • Clink Done.