I had a virus in my computer, so I had to erase elements 13.

Customer Question
I had a virus...

I had a virus in my computer, so I had to erase elements 13. I tried to load the program with my serial number, but I got an error message saying installation failed. I tried the suggestions but nothing worked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Elements?

I haven't updated it since I installed it on 05/2016.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Elements?

I tried to reinstall it but installation failed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you remember your adobe ID? Do you have the Software CD?

no

How are you trying to reinstall it?

by downloading the program from the web site.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?