I have a Gateway NV570P25u. Where do I plug in earphones?

Customer Question
I have a Gateway...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway Model NV570P25u. Operating system in intel Core 15.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Recently purchased earbuds to use with on-line course. Tried a different set of earbuds and still no sound through them. I don't know if I am plugging them in the right place.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

You should see on the headphone jack a little symbol showing headphones. DO you see this if you look closley?

It is on the left side front of laptop. This is where I plugged in the earbuds
I just plugged them in again. What should I do next?
I don't know what happened, but everything is working now.
Is there still a charge for this?
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Next time I need you to restart the computer if this happens. Sometimes the audio plug has a delay on it

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

You also need to make sure the connector is FULLY inserted

If you dont push it in ALL the way till it clicks they wont work

Good
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

If you have any problems just respond to me here and I would be glad to help you

Please rate the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today and I appreciate it