VGA disabled in bios. How do enable it. Hp desktop,windows…

Customer Question
VGA disabled in bios...

VGA disabled in bios. How do enable it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp desktop,windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

It came from hp that way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't intend to pay to fix hp's screw up!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. First of all, this is Justanswer.com which offers expert support in many different fields. You need to pay the fee for our services. Do you want to continue?

Are you trying to connect an External monitor?