My dell printer want print. It said to unplug power cable…

Customer Question
My dell printer want...

My dell printer want print. It said to unplug power cable plug back unpluf usb cable plug back. check firewall to see if it was block. I done all of this it still want print. it said to see dell support

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

Dell 105

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Dell printer?

About a month ago. it was printing good

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About 3 months ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

How about the computer you have is that Windows 10 ?

unplug from wall for 2min yes window 10
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

What is the error message when you try to print?

no
no i do not want to switch to secure remote assistance. i can buy a new printer for less money
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

Try to press Ctrl+P and let me know what it states.