I just installed my new Lenova desktop it has no icons

Customer Question
I just installed my...

I just installed my new Lenova desktop it has no icons except the recycle bin and I don't know how to set up Google Chrome. Please

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Okay, I'm looking for it now it's personal computer and where is the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lenovo? What have you tried so far?

I just installed it today. It's at my business office

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 10?