The keyboard does not work. Asus. Where would I find the…

Customer Question
The keyboard does not...

The keyboard does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus. Where would I find the model number? Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the computer and have not been able to use it because I cannot get the keyboard to work.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>