My twitteraccount is ********* Mac. Not sure give me some…

Customer Question
My twitteraccount is ********* ...

My twitteraccount is *********

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Not sure give me some choices

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

No problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe I opened a twitter account for our non profit---Readtothem and used my wife Debbie as the person because I had *********. Now we cannot access ReadtoThem on twitter and have millions of families involved

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Anastasiya-mod,
 replied 3 months ago
Anastasiya-mod
Hi:
I'm Anastasiya and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Anastasiya-Moderator
Please assist
The twitter account Readtothem has no tweets and we at Read to Them, Inc are locked out for the last 10 years
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

I just signed in. This is getting very frustrating

ok, so you are now signed into the account correct?

I think this is a scam

ok... I am trying to ask you questions but you reply with something completely different each time...

Can you tell me why this is the case?