Screen keyboard shows other keyboard but pressing doesn’t…

Customer Question
Screen keyboard shows other keyboard...
Screen keyboard shows other keyboard but pressing doesn’t work.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi I am here....... Please explain in detail as best you can what is going on with your ipad

Unresolved. Wasn’t told you can’t remote access iPad until i was charged MULTIPLE times. Please correct this. Rita
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

You have been charged for the computer question and the computer remote session

now you have this question but no remote offers have been accepted for it so you are perfect and up to date

Dont forget the remote session ads are computer generated and we as tech cannot see them