I can't remember my apple password. And when I go through…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my apple password. And when I go through the process online with apple and answer all the questions, I never receive the follow code/email in order to recover it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, and answered all the questions. They say I will get a text or email in a day and that never happens'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm trying to transfer all my info from my iphone 7 to my iphone x, and I am unable to go further without the password ***** apple

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.