I was charged 63.84 on my discover card. I called them and…

Customer Question
I was charged 63.84...

I was charged 63.84 on my discover card. I called them and ask them what this was for they told me it was to pay pal. If I ordered any thing from pay pal if come out of my checking account or my mastercard. Discover card told me to get in touch with pay pal and see what it is.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I looked at my statement and I can't find it on it that when I called discover

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.