It is loading real slow. is there anything I can do to speed…

Customer Question
It is loading real...

It is loading real slow. is there anything I can do to speed it up(like an instant on type of thing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It"s an Asus Notebook windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have?

Don"t know. where would I find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, windows did an update a couple of weeks ago

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

It is possible that you have a virus. Would you like me to remote in and check your system thoroughly?

is there a cost for that?
No thanks
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Yes its an extra $40 which is still under half of what a shop would charge you

If you do not wish to that is fine too.....

I need you to download Malwarebytes HERE and run a full scan and let me know the results of what was found