My phone went out saying. That some one was using my email…

Customer Question
My phone went out...

My phone went out saying. That some one was using my email that. Wrong do i need to used another one to log in. N the item i order ate they still coming

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No smart phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No can i used another email

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of your phone please?