The sound on my I phone 6s is becoming extremely low. Pls…

Customer Question
The sound on my...

The sound on my I phone 6s is becoming extremely low. Pls advise.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Sorry, I don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

3 months

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the phone until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it now functions please