I cleaned my computer by restoring it back to when I first…

Customer Question
I cleaned my computer...

I cleaned my computer by restoring it back to when I first got it but than I had to put in a Microsoft account using my email and password ***** log in. I don't want to log in with my password ***** I'm stuck it won't allow me to log on without it because I'm the only administrator.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't want to use a password ***** log in I use some instructions on how to log in without entering my password ***** they won't work because I have a administrator account and I'm the only one using my pc.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You need to setup an account but then we can choose to be an internal account then we can set it to auto log in.

First, can you complete the setup process?