Ive been using my laptop all day fine, its only a fee weeks…

Customer Question
Hi! Ive been using...

Hi! Ive been using my laptop all day fine, its only a fee weeks old, and suddenly half of the keys on the keyboard dont work?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Lenovo yoga 520 and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yoga? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i havent, and i havent been sure what to try

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release

Connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions please

Why on earth did you take $52 from me

This is a paid service as you saw when you first created the account