HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AOL. HP. I HAD AOL AND DROPPED IT BECAUSE…

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD...

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD AOL

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I HAD AOL AND DROPPED IT BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAD AOL AT ONE TIME THE SN WAS slipslydingaway.com

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are referring to AOL Desktop correct?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I lost it

Are you on a windows computer?

781 499 193

And the password

Denali1!

Wring password, please double check it

1905