I cannot access my email account,even going onto that self…

I cannot access my...

I cannot access my email account,even going onto that self help web page, I still cant get access to my yahoo email account for two days. I dont know if I forgotten my password ***** if my mail has been hacked?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I HAVE BUT THOSE BOXES HANVNT COME UP SO I CAN ANSWER THEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO ONLY MY EMAIL IS ***@******.***

3/29/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to access your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
IT SAYS INCORRECT PASSWORD ***** red and also says OOPS YOU CAN NOT LOG IN ON LINE and redirects me to the self help page where nothing seems to happen.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
HI ,NOTHING SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING.

ok.. you need to do the instructions I sent you, can you do these please?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I CLICKED THE LINK FOR TEAM VIEWER, FOR A WINDOWS COMPUTER AND A BOX CAME UP .WHAT DO I DO NEXT I HAVE VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ON COMPUTERS. NOTHING SEEMS TO HAPPEN

Save and run the fgile please

Then provide me the ID and Password ***** tells you

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I PRESSED SAVE IDONT KNOW WHAT BUTTONS TO PRESS NEXT TO RUN A FILE THATS NEW TO ME

Are you on a windows computer?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
ICLICKED AGREE BUT I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN A FILE WHAT DO I DO NEXT

This is the Elsinore file you will now see at the bottom of your disk

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
IT IS THAT ELSINOR FILE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY DISK. I PRESSED SAVE BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT

yes it is, click it please

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I PRESSED SAVE, SEVERAL TIMES, NOTHING HAPPENS

yes,now click on the file to open it

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
IT JUST WONT OPEN

Whats the error you get?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
THERE IS ONLY A BOX FOR SAVE OR CANCEL, SO I PRESSED SAVE AND NOTHING HAPPENS

yes, once it is saved, click on the file and run it please

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I CLICKED ONCE MORE ON SAVE , I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO RUN A FILE OR EVEN FILE ANYTHING, I T IS ALL NEW TO ME . I PRESSED SAVE , I DONT KNOW WHERE TO SAVE IT TO.

Click on the yellow folder icon at the bottom of the screen, then go to the downloads folder and double click it there please

Richard, Computer Specialist