I reset my password. I used the same password, put a number…

Customer Question
I reset my password...

I reset my password. I used the same password, put a number in front of it and capitalized the first letter. The screen said wait a moment then it went blank and I can't get it to come on. What did I do wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP desktop

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I will go look, be right back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

HP Pavbillion Windows

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine before you reset the password?

Does your HP computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on your HP computer for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on and check? Does it show anything on the computer's screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Windows 10, I will go in the other room and try it

OK. Please let me know. Thank you.

Nothing happened. I will take it to the Geek Squad. Thank you.