The following information for your Apple ID was updated on…

Customer Question
Hello,The following information for...

Hello,The following information for your Apple ID***@******.*** was updated on 03/26/2018:Name
Shipping and/or billing address
Phone number(s)To review and update your security settings, Sing in to Apple ID
This is an automated message. Please do not reply to this email. If you need additional help, visit Apple Support.Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This came through an email! I’m really not on computer much, just mainly my iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just received email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. If you did not make any change to your Apple ID account's information, then that is a fake email message; it is a scam, so please do not respond to that email message. Please always ignore any email message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting. To confirm your Apple ID account's information, please sign in your Apple ID account Directly at the Apple website below:

http://appleid.apple.com/
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

As long as your device is working, then you are fine. For more information about this type of scams, please click on the website below:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201679

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

Do you have any further question? And/or do you need help with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.