It's not my computer it's my phone. Samsung galaxy S9. My…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, it's not...

Hello Pearl, it's not my computer it's my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung galaxy S9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

My phone was stolen. just received a new one and a new number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Forgot my password ***** tried everything. all I want is my contacts and info that was saved on the stolen phone

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Why is the waiting time so long? You still there?
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 27 days ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** your Gmail account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thanks

Can you use my link below please to reset the password ***** your account

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account with

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No.

No what sorry?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Didn't reset

ok.. can you tell me exactly what happened please when you did the instructions I gave you?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
It said no account
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I've tried that way several times, same response

If it says no account, it means the gmail address you enter in does not exist

Can you recall the gmail address you had?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Don't know my password. New phone and new number.

yes, but if it says no account when you did my instructions, it means the email address you are giving it is incorrect, please try to recall the correct gmail account or use this link to find it

https://accounts.google.com/signin/usernamerecovery?hl=en

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Therefore a code cannot be retrieved from the stolen phone.

ok, then your only option is to use this form now
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2
Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.
They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.
If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.
It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
It also keep saying an email was sent to my stolen phone

then your only option is to use this form now
Fill it in providing
a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.
They will either reject it or not respond
in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.
Thank you

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Richard, the form will not submit. Says I need a email not a gmail.

You need to fill in all three boxes, the first your problem email address the second is one they can contact you on, so a different address, then the description

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I have gmail

yes... just make sure the second box has a different email address, one that currently works

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Saying, field required
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I put mine and another gmail

One of the three fields does not have data, so please check and make sure all three fields are entered

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Just won't take my gmail. I know my gmail.

Are you on a windows computer?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
On my phone right now

Tell me the two values for the form, and Ill enter it in for you here.

So the email with problem, email you can be contacted on

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What value? My gmail won't take,***@******.***. The other,***@******.***
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
You can reach me with the other gmail

ok, I submitted it for you, as below

Thanks for contacting our Google Accounts team. We'll review your report, and will contact you only if we have additional information to share.

• If your account was disabled for a policy violation, you may want to familiarize yourself with our policies on limiting account access or disabling accounts. Please see:
  • User Content and Conduct Policies
  • Gmail Program Policies
  • Guidelines on Sending Bulk Email

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist