Just found my old kindle reader, tried to do manual update,

Customer Question
Just found my old...

Just found my old kindle reader, tried to do manual update, but update doesn't load

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Tried the download, it doesn't load on my computer so I can download to kindle

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.