I want a icon that i can use to star and view my email

Customer Question
Second opinion] i want a...
Second opinion] i want a icon that i can use to star and view my email
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes it is possible to use an icon to start and view your emails.

Would you like me to connect remotely and set it up for you?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------