I want to recover my email. Google. On my browser. Let me…

Customer Question
I want to recover...

I want to recover my email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Let me start from the begining. i have started my operating systemnew. ineed my email.mail address is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Ii would like a icon that i can use to start my email

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.