HOW TO REMOVE SMALL TAB IN LEFT UPPER CORNER? HELP. HP

Customer Question
HOW TO REMOVE SMALL...

HOW TO REMOVE SMALL TAB IN LEFT UPPER CORNER? HELP

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP stream laptop 2017

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Window 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Brose edge generates small upper thumbsize tab each time...?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to remove, I went to settings but list of various solutions unknown to me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Is there any way you can make a screenshot of the tab, its a bit hard to tell you what to do if i don't know what the tab looks like

TAB pops up on left upper corner and cant remove. Also inadvertently had black foreground and cant remove on this keyboard all things pop up when I type faster than 125/minute.
thumbsize box removes screen/ window first booted browser page and removes it when trying to remove BOX small TAB?
are you there?
hellodon't connect securely. just tell me if default settings can be reversed?
tell me where to reset and default settings to start anew on cpu? on SETTINGS WHERE SHOULD I LOOK?

You can do a System Restore , that is Microsoft's recommended way if resolving these type of issues.

1. Select the Start button, type control panel and then choose it from the list of results.
  2. Search Control Panel for Recovery.
  3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
  4. Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select Next > Finish.

If my suggestions didn't help, let me know so we can try something different, we guarantee our resolution of the issue, or you get 100% money back if we cant resolve it.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Hi, is the issue resolved or do you still require assistance?