How do I transfer my Fitbit charge2 over to someone else?

Customer Question
How do I transfer...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Fitbit charge 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

What???

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1. First, attach the charging cable to your Fitbit and plug the other end into a USB port.
  • Press and hold the button for approximately two seconds and without letting go of the button:
    Remove the charging cable from your tracker.
    ​Wait about seven to nine more seconds after removing the charging cable.
  • Let go of the button and hold it down again.
  • After "ALT" and a white screen flash, let go of the button and hold it down again.
  • After you feel a vibration, let go of the button and hold it down again.
  • After you see "ERROR," let go of the button and hold it down again.
  • After you see "ERASE," let go of the button. The tracker will turn off.
  • To turn your tracker back on, press the button or attach the charging cable (make sure to plug in the other end of the cable). If the time on your tracker reads 0:00, the reset was successful.
  • Next you can tell your Fitbit account that you're setting up a new device - it is ready for the new user to set up.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------