Thay keep sending me these codes on my phone .and i cant…

Customer Question
Thay keep sending me...

Thay keep sending me these codes on my phone .and i cant send them back to them help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Android model #N9137

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your #N9137? What have you tried so far?

I get only 3 gb a mot so it is show

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to know how to get my microsoft codes to you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

i can get my emails i just cant send the codes

no it is my moms caed and i am not going to do that .i guess i well just get a different cop for my microsoft acc .and dont charge me for this becouse you did not help me at all ok

ok, so you are using a phone. i will opt out and phone expert will assist