I have teensafe linked to my daughters I phone when I ask…

I have teensafe linked...

I have teensafe linked to my daughters I phone when I ask for the latest data it says the iPhone is locked can you tell me why I know her iCloud acct and her password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

On tuesday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need her phone to do that as I don't currently have it

3/29/2018
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok

Hi there,

Just one quick moment, please.

I am working on that, Thank you for your patience.

when did it begin acting up?

r u with me?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
On teensafe I can retrieve data from 25 March the next day I logged in and clicked on to get latest data that's when it said the iPhone is locked refer to the apple .

does she have access to the setting?

Does she know about the teensafe?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No she doesn't know

When did you buy and installed it?

have you changed or installed anything since. Did you do an update?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I bought it two months ago but had difficulty setting it up. ON the 25th march it worked and emailed me it was running ,we have had to change the password ***** three times in the last week and a half . SO after the 25th march I cannot get any current data. I have updated the I cloud and am also paying for more iCloud data .I wondered if apple have locked it due to the many password ***** ?

Let me first commend you on your parenting. I love it when I see parents who care so much about their children. It's normal, it's natural but still so many fails.

In regards, ***** ***** problem. I think it is best to refer you to the solution instead of trying to do it myself. I have included a link below. please fo to that page and follow its instruction. I stand by. let me know if you reach an obstacle. Here is the link:

https://www.teensafe.com/blog/deal-icloud-locking-childs-phone/

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. My goal is to give you the best experience possible, and hope I’ve provided the information or services you asked. Don't worry if those directions did not resolve your problem. I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Thanks Michael
So again I have to reset another password ?
This is going to be suspicious on her behalf as I have done this three times
Then I have to delete the acct again
Then do apple I cloud update ?
Can I do anything else and keep the same password ?
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I don't curr ntly have her phone so I cannot do those steps today

I have to do some research. But changing everything might be the only solution. If worst comes to worst you may want to say that you did it by accident, or if that makes you uncomfortable do those steps when she is sleep. I'm sorry I cannot find a better solution, but I will be looking for an alternative and let you know when I do.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Can apple not unlock it ? Via this service ? I have the password *****

their system works according to their policy. They could be very particular about the safety, but it's a good idea ask them about it.

Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok thanks

you are most welcome.

Michael
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer