Att.net. Trying to retrieve password for my Surface. Phone…

Customer Question
***@att.net. Trying to retrieve...

***@att.net. Trying to retrieve password ***** my Surface. Phone number. ***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone 8plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

My is phone is fine. It's my Surface that I can't get into.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't need a Mac expert I need a Microsoft surface expert.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot log in your Surface computer nor open any program on your Surface computer?

Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,