Audio technica and a scarlett solo 2nd gen and ive tried…

Customer Question
Audio technica and a...

Audio technica and a scarlett solo 2nd gen and ive tried connecting them to hp laptop and the microphone doesn't connect im not able to record on it how can i fix this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

64 bit operating system, x64 based processor Hp stream laptop 14- axOXX

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 been trying to download but to much space could that be the issue? should i clear up space what updates should i do to get it operating correctly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should i try connecting my scarlett solo and audio technica before you connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you ready for remote session?