When I tap the screen for an easy extension. Kindle. When I…

Customer Question
When I tap the...

When I tap the screen for an easy extension

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

When I try to get easy extension it tells

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Me that it won't be available until mid march

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
When I tap foe an easy extension, I get that it doesn't start until mid March. March is almost over. I need an extension on my federal taxes.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Ok

What is it that you are attempting to get on your Kindle?

An easy extension

I'm not familiar with easy extension.

Could you please explain a little more and tell me which Kindle you have?

You can try to connect to my device
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

We cant remotely connect to a kindle.

What website specifically is it hat you are trying to apply for the easy extension on?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)