I am trying to recover which email I used as my apple ID. I…

I am trying to...

I am trying to recover which email I used as my apple ID.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I lost everything on my phone so I was trying to recover what is stored on icloud but can't remember the id

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I changed my password ***** the last 2 days but not the id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not familiar with apple's online account reset tool. Can't get past the ID

3/28/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Based on the notes, you're not sure which email address is tied to your Apple ID account?

thank you
I am fine with just via chat. no call necessary

So you aren't sure which email you used for your apple ID correct?

Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist
that is correct

What is your first and last name and possibly an email you think you might have used?

Jerri***** *****. I cloud set up an email but don't have it. the other two I use is***@******.*** &***@******.***. phone # used is(###) ###-####
I used icloud backup. I had it stored on the phone that i lost all info and contacts on.
Do you recognize this email? It doesn't show me the full email.y•••••.com
It looks like it starts with a y
it is yahoo.com but it's not working. I changed the password ***** days ago. PLEASE!!!! why can I not recover this to restore my phone contacts???????????
The email they show is the recovery email looks to start with a Y. If you've never had an email that started with a Y, let me see if we have other options.
When is your birthday?
09/02/1960
What was the name of your first pet and your childhood nickname?
pet was Sassy (or Missy) and my nickname was blossom
I was able to reset your account!
***@******.***
FreshFruit1
how do I use that to restore my iphone now????? thank you thank you
it didn't work!
another glass of wine down.........
Okay. Let me see if the other email is tied to an Apple ID. On your iPhone, where does it ask for this information? I just want to make sure it's asking for the apple id password
I tried the other email and it didn't recognize that email as a valid apple id
the Yahoo account is correct. You can sign in to icloud.com using that username and password ***** gave to you
that email worked but says there were no backups. I was on automatic backup!!! Yikes.......maybe there is no hope to restore what I have
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it doesn't sound like automatic backups were being saved if none came through.