Some how utopia.net became my server. it is bad and how do i…

Customer Question
Some how utopia.net became...

Some how utopia.net became my server. it is bad and how do i get rid of it and find the safe site. i have a Realteck PCle GBEFamily Controller. I also have a 802.111n wireless LAN card that is not oerational. Bruce. I have the comcast high speed cable router.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Technicolor

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I found it once in my avast internet settings and removed it and restarted the computer. i found it still in the avast connection to the internet files and blocked everyting the had utopia in it. but, it still comes up as o the eathernet controller (RealteckPCle). the DNS server is 10.0.0.1.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a HGPE-570f PC

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 27 days ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

`Hi,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Could you please clarify the issue you are having?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i assume that i can still "talk" to you to help? i also want to put my computer back to its ability to use the 802.11n wireless land card that worked before. also i used to be connected to Comcast in the connection to the internet.
you should connect to me bruce
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
did you get the background info?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don't know what is going to happen now :-(
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
who is going to fix my internet issue?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
is my support going to start now?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
HELLO? HELLO? HELLO? HELLO?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
IT IS GOING TO TAKE 24 HRS FOR YOU TO RESPOND TO ME? WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING TO ME?
Tech Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 27 days ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi there! I apologize that it has taken a little while for our team to respond. I'm going to send along a service offer for our remote assistance service since you had mentioned having us connect to you. If you'd prefer to continue by chat instead, just let me know!

To begin our remote assistance session, please download and run the QuickSupport application you'll find here: Download QuickSupport

With the program running, please let me know the number identified in the "Your ID" area.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I already approved the 39$ approval on my card

Yes, you don't need to pay anything additional. Simply click on the link I sent you (Download QuickSupport) and we can get started!

With the Quick Support program running, please let me know the number identified in the "Your ID" area.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
i am connected to the internet. the team viewer says that i am not connected
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What is the problem?

Let's try a slightly older version of the application and see what happens: http://www.oldversion.com/windows/download/teamviewer-8-0-16642

When you first double-click the file after download, it may ask you for a password. That password *****: old version

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I can't get quick support to work

When you first double-click the file after download, it may ask you for a password. That password *****: oldversion

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What is the partner ID?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
779 868 595 my id
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
the id is for team viewer
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Hello?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
this is not working for me. please cancel the 39 dollar charge on my card. i am going to disconnect
Andy, Computer Consultant