I purchased Office from you March 8, 2018. I Activated it,

Customer Question
Hi, I purchased Office...

Hi, I purchased Office from you March 8, 2018. I Activated it, at least I thought I had, but now every time I want to go into Office, I have to sign in and it will not take my password. I have reset my password ***** or 5 times and it will not recognize the new password. I set up one spread sheet right before I activated it. I am not able to get on the spread sheet and continue working on it.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am typing on a Lenovo tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Lenovo tablet?

Where would I find the model?

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Lenovo tablet?

Sorry, minute i started typing the baby started fussing! What have I tried as far as Office? Or are you talking in general on the tablet?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
3/28/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?