I need to reset my goggle password. Just had my old IPhone…

I need to reset...

I need to reset my goggle password. Just had my old IPhone 7+ transferred into a new IPhone 7+. I need to reset my goggle password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My ID is always the same. It’s been awhile since I changed my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I’m 70 yrs. old and this is difficult for me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t believe so

3/28/2018
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please click on the link below to reset your password

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

I still need to change my goggle password. The tech. That sent me to you aid it was a $5returnable fee

Yes if you are not happy with the service or if we cannot assist you.

PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast
No I don’t wNt to pay more money just a simple password *****

Sorry, this is Just Answer and we do charge to assist Customers with email problems.

Do you want to continue?